Mr. Ibrahim El-Etr consistently delivered innovative products to the telecom market. He graduated from faculty of engineering, Suez Canal university, Egypt; currently he is the head of financial services & application unit, Cairo Orange Lab.
Before joining Orange, Mr. Ibrahim was the R&D Manager of Telepin software, a Canadian startup firm specialized in mobile payment solutions; Mr. Ibrahim focused on expanding the R&D organization in Cairo office; and successfully deployed Telepin etopup solution in Etislate Egypt, Tunisia telecom, And ATM Mobilis, Algeria.
Before that, Mr. Ibrahim worked in several multinational organization In Ottawa, Canada, he worked for the following companies:
- Airwide solutions, provides multimedia solutions for wireless network operators
- Mitel Networks, a leader in voice networks.
- Sedona Networks, provides quality of service (QOS) over the access networks.
- Nortel Networks, a global leader in networking and communications solutions.
- Newbridge Networks, a leader in networking and communications solutions.
Mr. Ibrahim started his career as software developer in Sakhr Software, Cairo, Egypt, developing software that specifically tailored to the needs of the Arabic market.